Friday, November 18, 2011

My First Antique Show!

Sure, I have shopped at antique shows before...but this time, I was selling!
Unfortunately the weather was awful, we were getting tons of rain in PA- and what was supposed to be a 3 day show ending up only being one day for us.

This show was Renningers Antique Extravaganza which is held three times a year, here is their website:
http://www.renningers.com/

I had been selling my vintage goods on Etsy for over a year, and I thought I would try my hand at an antiques show.
Unfortunately this one didnt give me a good gauge on how well I would do, because of the weather!
I will definitely try another one....but I still love selling on Etsy the best!

Here are some pics of my set-up, what do you think?
Everyone said that the rug was so luxurious. A rug on a wet, muddy field at an antiques show- why not?

That silver thing you see there is an Indian coffee table, its all metal- so cool!
I will be listing that in my shop soon!



Isn't this vanity gorgeous? I got it at the Worlds Longest Yard Sale !

The items that sold before I even got to take pictures?
I had these GIANT 3-D letters, they were like 4 feet tall....too big to ship, so I couldnt list them on Etsy.
One lady bought them all as soon as we opened at 7 am!

I had fun, so hopefully next year I will get to do more, but you never know how busy this baby is gonna keep me!




No comments:

Post a Comment