Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My baby boy is here!

Sorry I havent posted in a while....been a little busy:)

Nicholas was born on November 20th at 5:30 pm after 8 hours of natural labor
I delivered him in my home, with the help of a midwife, doula ( my cousin Kelly ) and my husband !

Im not gonna lie....it was painful! There were times when I wish I could have had an epidural...but Im glad I did it the way I did.
It was the best thing for me and the baby.

If you are pregnant or trying I highly recommend the documentary The Business of Being Born by Ricki Lake
It's an eye-opener no matter how you decide to give birth


That's one happy Daddy!




And if anyone has any questions about home birth, I will be happy to help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, first of all sorry about my english! (I'm french so you know... it's not perfect)
    I'm the one who ordered the Vintage 1950s Black Cat Eye Sunglasses with Rhinestone Detail.
    Just checking out your blog :)
    and I also wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS about the baby (so cute!) and no problem about the delay in shipping (not very sunny right now in Paris so you know I don't need them in the minute :p )
    once again congrats! bye

    ReplyDelete